Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snowing in Copenhagen


It's just started to snow in Copenhagen. I had a late start today as I have been trying to arrange a briefing of British Parliamentarians by Joan Ruddock in the UK Delegation office. Co ordinating 14 MPs and MSPs diaries along with the department and Joan's is not as easy, let me tell you.

Also hammered the mobile sorting out various issues in parliamentary and constituency offices. Hope the much vaunted mobile phone bill crack down by my European Parliamentarian brothers and sisters has come into force!

Anyway, finally, am heading off to meet Terry Townshend from Globe. It seems I need a second pass to get in today. There has been "the culling of the delegates" and numbers are restricted to only about a quarter of what they were. Rumour has it that there will be a further restriction in the next few days. We'll see.